Susan Boyle wants to rock out with Kings of Leon
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CLARK/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Review: 'Hercules' is schlocky but entertainingMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:25:31 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film Festival
Scottish singer Susan Boyle has her sights set on becoming a rock star - she wants to collaborate with the Kings Of Leon.
The unlikely superstar has just landed her third number one album in the U.K., three years after she shot to fame around the world thanks to her stunning audition on Britain's Got Talent.
Now Boyle has revealed she feels ready to turn her attentions to rock for her next record - and the "Sex on Fire" hit-makers are on her list of dream duets.
She tells Digital Spy, "There are so many people I'd like to collaborate with. Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Bruno Mars, Adele and Kings of Leon to name a few. I think they are such wonderful talents. I could see myself rocking it up a bit."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite