Susan Boyle wants to rock out with Kings of Leon
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CLARK/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Scottish singer Susan Boyle has her sights set on becoming a rock star - she wants to collaborate with the Kings Of Leon.
The unlikely superstar has just landed her third number one album in the U.K., three years after she shot to fame around the world thanks to her stunning audition on Britain's Got Talent.
Now Boyle has revealed she feels ready to turn her attentions to rock for her next record - and the "Sex on Fire" hit-makers are on her list of dream duets.
She tells Digital Spy, "There are so many people I'd like to collaborate with. Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Bruno Mars, Adele and Kings of Leon to name a few. I think they are such wonderful talents. I could see myself rocking it up a bit."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite