Brandy: I'll never reveal the contents of Whitney's final note
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
R&B star Brandy is refusing to reveal details of what Whitney Houston wrote in a note she handed the singer during a TV interview on Thursday -- two days before her death.
The E! News chat Brandy conducted with Monica and Houston's friend and mentor Clive Davis has become a talking point since the tragedy, because Houston interrupted the interview and appeared to shock her young friend with the contents of a note that she handed to her.
In the footage, Brandy suddenly fell silent and shifted awkwardly in her chair after her brother Ray J's reported girlfriend handed her the note, which she handed off to an assistant
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
But in a new E! News segment, which aired on Tuesday, the singer insists she'll never reveal what her friend and idol wrote.
She says, "I'm going to just not say what it was and just keep it to myself for my own personal reasons."
Still raw and emotional after Saturday's tragedy, Brandy fought back tears for the new interview with Monica, stating, "It's just so unfortunate. Whitney meant everything to me -- everything. She's the reason that I sing. It's crazy, so crazy."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite