Brandy: I'll never reveal the contents of Whitney's final note
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
R&B star Brandy is refusing to reveal details of what Whitney Houston wrote in a note she handed the singer during a TV interview on Thursday -- two days before her death.
The E! News chat Brandy conducted with Monica and Houston's friend and mentor Clive Davis has become a talking point since the tragedy, because Houston interrupted the interview and appeared to shock her young friend with the contents of a note that she handed to her.
In the footage, Brandy suddenly fell silent and shifted awkwardly in her chair after her brother Ray J's reported girlfriend handed her the note, which she handed off to an assistant
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
But in a new E! News segment, which aired on Tuesday, the singer insists she'll never reveal what her friend and idol wrote.
She says, "I'm going to just not say what it was and just keep it to myself for my own personal reasons."
Still raw and emotional after Saturday's tragedy, Brandy fought back tears for the new interview with Monica, stating, "It's just so unfortunate. Whitney meant everything to me -- everything. She's the reason that I sing. It's crazy, so crazy."
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite