Brandy: I'll never reveal the contents of Whitney's final note
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- CW Midseason Schedule: New Nights for 2 Shows, 'Beauty and the Beast' to Go on HiaMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:18:01 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)
R&B star Brandy is refusing to reveal details of what Whitney Houston wrote in a note she handed the singer during a TV interview on Thursday -- two days before her death.
The E! News chat Brandy conducted with Monica and Houston's friend and mentor Clive Davis has become a talking point since the tragedy, because Houston interrupted the interview and appeared to shock her young friend with the contents of a note that she handed to her.
In the footage, Brandy suddenly fell silent and shifted awkwardly in her chair after her brother Ray J's reported girlfriend handed her the note, which she handed off to an assistant
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
But in a new E! News segment, which aired on Tuesday, the singer insists she'll never reveal what her friend and idol wrote.
She says, "I'm going to just not say what it was and just keep it to myself for my own personal reasons."
Still raw and emotional after Saturday's tragedy, Brandy fought back tears for the new interview with Monica, stating, "It's just so unfortunate. Whitney meant everything to me -- everything. She's the reason that I sing. It's crazy, so crazy."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite