Brandy: I'll never reveal the contents of Whitney's final note
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Netflix Tackles Politics in First French Original Series 'Marseille'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit Program
R&B star Brandy is refusing to reveal details of what Whitney Houston wrote in a note she handed the singer during a TV interview on Thursday -- two days before her death.
The E! News chat Brandy conducted with Monica and Houston's friend and mentor Clive Davis has become a talking point since the tragedy, because Houston interrupted the interview and appeared to shock her young friend with the contents of a note that she handed to her.
In the footage, Brandy suddenly fell silent and shifted awkwardly in her chair after her brother Ray J's reported girlfriend handed her the note, which she handed off to an assistant
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
But in a new E! News segment, which aired on Tuesday, the singer insists she'll never reveal what her friend and idol wrote.
She says, "I'm going to just not say what it was and just keep it to myself for my own personal reasons."
Still raw and emotional after Saturday's tragedy, Brandy fought back tears for the new interview with Monica, stating, "It's just so unfortunate. Whitney meant everything to me -- everything. She's the reason that I sing. It's crazy, so crazy."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite