Brandy: I'll never reveal the contents of Whitney's final note
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Michael Jackson's 'Son' DNA Test Logo Ripped From 'Terminator&amMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:55:00 AM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Michael Jackson's 'Son' DNA Test Logo Ripped From 'Terminator&am
R&B star Brandy is refusing to reveal details of what Whitney Houston wrote in a note she handed the singer during a TV interview on Thursday -- two days before her death.
The E! News chat Brandy conducted with Monica and Houston's friend and mentor Clive Davis has become a talking point since the tragedy, because Houston interrupted the interview and appeared to shock her young friend with the contents of a note that she handed to her.
In the footage, Brandy suddenly fell silent and shifted awkwardly in her chair after her brother Ray J's reported girlfriend handed her the note, which she handed off to an assistant
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
But in a new E! News segment, which aired on Tuesday, the singer insists she'll never reveal what her friend and idol wrote.
She says, "I'm going to just not say what it was and just keep it to myself for my own personal reasons."
Still raw and emotional after Saturday's tragedy, Brandy fought back tears for the new interview with Monica, stating, "It's just so unfortunate. Whitney meant everything to me -- everything. She's the reason that I sing. It's crazy, so crazy."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite