Bret Michaels Feels 'Awesome' in Comeback Concert
- Photo: JDH/JCP/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
After surviving a gauntlet of medical emergencies, Bret Michaels staged his first full concert in Biloxi, Mississippi on Friday night.
Limping only slightly, the rocker and "Celebrity Apprentice" winner cranked out some of his biggest Poison hits, says People.com.
RELATED VIDEO: 'Celebrity Apprentice' 2010: Bret Michaels
"I've got a little bitty hitch in my left giddy up, but I think we'll be all right," he told the sell-out crowd, according to the Web site. "It's an awesome feeling, I'm glad to be here."
Cameras for his new VH1 reality series, "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It," were also on hand.
A little over a week ago, Michaels experienced a warning stroke that led to the discovery of a hole in his heart. Last month, he suffered a potentially life-threatening brain hemorrhage and underwent an appendectomy.
RELATED: Read more about Bret Michaels
While recovering from the series of health scares, he repeatedly expressed a desire to get back on the stage, and finally achieved that goal with a surprise performance on Wednesday's "American Idol" finale.
More from ET: Bret Michaels: Family Saved my Life and Inspired Me
From Crowd Ignite