Britney Spears Could Be Engaged by the End of the Year, Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 21
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: WENN/WENN/.13 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.16 of 21
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: PX1/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
The pop icon has been dating Jason Trawick for several years, and he is accompanying her on her Femme Fatale world tour, which wraps up in Puerto Rico on Dec. 10, 2011.
"Britney and Jason discuss marriage all the time. Britney is truly in love with Jason, and, well, Jason has loved her for a very, very long time,” a Spears family insider tells RadarOnline.com.
“Jason adores her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Jason is planning on taking Britney on a secluded getaway once the tour wraps, and it's very likely he will pop the question at that time.”
Britney is still under a conservatorship, so she would need a judge to formally sign off on getting hitched; however, that isn't necessary for an engagement.
"When Britney does get engaged, her father's attorneys will notify the judge in her conservatorship case. It's extremely within the realm of possibility that the conservatorship will end, and then Britney will get married. It will be a very smooth transition," the source states.
Meanwhile, Britney's family "is looking forward to the day that Jason will formally be a member of their family. Britney's mom and Jason are very close," the pal reveals.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite