Britney Spears Could Be Engaged by the End of the Year, Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 21
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: WENN/WENN/.13 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.16 of 21
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: PX1/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
The pop icon has been dating Jason Trawick for several years, and he is accompanying her on her Femme Fatale world tour, which wraps up in Puerto Rico on Dec. 10, 2011.
"Britney and Jason discuss marriage all the time. Britney is truly in love with Jason, and, well, Jason has loved her for a very, very long time,” a Spears family insider tells RadarOnline.com.
“Jason adores her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Jason is planning on taking Britney on a secluded getaway once the tour wraps, and it's very likely he will pop the question at that time.”
Britney is still under a conservatorship, so she would need a judge to formally sign off on getting hitched; however, that isn't necessary for an engagement.
"When Britney does get engaged, her father's attorneys will notify the judge in her conservatorship case. It's extremely within the realm of possibility that the conservatorship will end, and then Britney will get married. It will be a very smooth transition," the source states.
Meanwhile, Britney's family "is looking forward to the day that Jason will formally be a member of their family. Britney's mom and Jason are very close," the pal reveals.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite