Britney Spears Could Be Engaged by the End of the Year, Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 21
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: WENN/WENN/.13 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.16 of 21
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: PX1/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
The pop icon has been dating Jason Trawick for several years, and he is accompanying her on her Femme Fatale world tour, which wraps up in Puerto Rico on Dec. 10, 2011.
"Britney and Jason discuss marriage all the time. Britney is truly in love with Jason, and, well, Jason has loved her for a very, very long time,” a Spears family insider tells RadarOnline.com.
“Jason adores her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Jason is planning on taking Britney on a secluded getaway once the tour wraps, and it's very likely he will pop the question at that time.”
Britney is still under a conservatorship, so she would need a judge to formally sign off on getting hitched; however, that isn't necessary for an engagement.
"When Britney does get engaged, her father's attorneys will notify the judge in her conservatorship case. It's extremely within the realm of possibility that the conservatorship will end, and then Britney will get married. It will be a very smooth transition," the source states.
Meanwhile, Britney's family "is looking forward to the day that Jason will formally be a member of their family. Britney's mom and Jason are very close," the pal reveals.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite