Britney Spears Could Be Engaged by the End of the Year, Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 21
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: WENN/WENN/.13 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.16 of 21
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: PX1/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
The pop icon has been dating Jason Trawick for several years, and he is accompanying her on her Femme Fatale world tour, which wraps up in Puerto Rico on Dec. 10, 2011.
"Britney and Jason discuss marriage all the time. Britney is truly in love with Jason, and, well, Jason has loved her for a very, very long time,” a Spears family insider tells RadarOnline.com.
“Jason adores her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Jason is planning on taking Britney on a secluded getaway once the tour wraps, and it's very likely he will pop the question at that time.”
Britney is still under a conservatorship, so she would need a judge to formally sign off on getting hitched; however, that isn't necessary for an engagement.
"When Britney does get engaged, her father's attorneys will notify the judge in her conservatorship case. It's extremely within the realm of possibility that the conservatorship will end, and then Britney will get married. It will be a very smooth transition," the source states.
Meanwhile, Britney's family "is looking forward to the day that Jason will formally be a member of their family. Britney's mom and Jason are very close," the pal reveals.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite