Britney Spears Could Be Engaged by the End of the Year, Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: SM6/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 21
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: WENN/WENN/.13 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.16 of 21
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: PX1/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
The pop icon has been dating Jason Trawick for several years, and he is accompanying her on her Femme Fatale world tour, which wraps up in Puerto Rico on Dec. 10, 2011.
"Britney and Jason discuss marriage all the time. Britney is truly in love with Jason, and, well, Jason has loved her for a very, very long time,” a Spears family insider tells RadarOnline.com.
“Jason adores her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Jason is planning on taking Britney on a secluded getaway once the tour wraps, and it's very likely he will pop the question at that time.”
Britney is still under a conservatorship, so she would need a judge to formally sign off on getting hitched; however, that isn't necessary for an engagement.
"When Britney does get engaged, her father's attorneys will notify the judge in her conservatorship case. It's extremely within the realm of possibility that the conservatorship will end, and then Britney will get married. It will be a very smooth transition," the source states.
Meanwhile, Britney's family "is looking forward to the day that Jason will formally be a member of their family. Britney's mom and Jason are very close," the pal reveals.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite