Britney Spears explains 'tiffy' fight with boyfriend David Lucado to Ellen DeGeneres
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Oops! ... He better not do it again! During a Dec. 3 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Britney Spears explained a recent fight she had with new boyfriend David Lucado.
When host Ellen DeGeneres asked if she had seen her man that morning, the 32-year-old singer gave an honest answer. "No," she said. "We were in a tiffy last night."
"Oh no, let me help you," DeGeneres offered. "What are you fighting about? ... Whose fault is it?"
"It's his fault, of course," said Spears, who is mom to sons Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7 with ex-husband Kevin Federline. "It's just he forgot to call me back for a really long time, but we're fine now."
How long was she left waiting? "Like six hours," the "Work Bitch" singer revealed, but added, "We're fine now. We're totally fine."
Spears and Virginia native Lucado, who has worked at a law firm, have been dating for eight months after meeting at a party.
When DeGeneres asked if they liked each other right away, Spears replied, "It it was instant, yeah." She added, "I just love that he's very passionate and he's funny and he's sexy. I don't know, I like him. I just ... I love him."
The pop star ended her engagement to Jason Trawick in January after three years of dating. On her new album, Britney Jean, Spears sings about their split in the track "Till It's Gone."
"I think it's healthy," Spears said about writing about her breakup. "I think if you're ready to share that with the world like personal things like that then I think it's very therapeutic and good for you to do that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite