Britney Spears explains 'tiffy' fight with boyfriend David Lucado to Ellen DeGeneres
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Oops! ... He better not do it again! During a Dec. 3 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Britney Spears explained a recent fight she had with new boyfriend David Lucado.
When host Ellen DeGeneres asked if she had seen her man that morning, the 32-year-old singer gave an honest answer. "No," she said. "We were in a tiffy last night."
"Oh no, let me help you," DeGeneres offered. "What are you fighting about? ... Whose fault is it?"
"It's his fault, of course," said Spears, who is mom to sons Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7 with ex-husband Kevin Federline. "It's just he forgot to call me back for a really long time, but we're fine now."
How long was she left waiting? "Like six hours," the "Work Bitch" singer revealed, but added, "We're fine now. We're totally fine."
Spears and Virginia native Lucado, who has worked at a law firm, have been dating for eight months after meeting at a party.
When DeGeneres asked if they liked each other right away, Spears replied, "It it was instant, yeah." She added, "I just love that he's very passionate and he's funny and he's sexy. I don't know, I like him. I just ... I love him."
The pop star ended her engagement to Jason Trawick in January after three years of dating. On her new album, Britney Jean, Spears sings about their split in the track "Till It's Gone."
"I think it's healthy," Spears said about writing about her breakup. "I think if you're ready to share that with the world like personal things like that then I think it's very therapeutic and good for you to do that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite