Britney Spears holds hands with rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
So happy together! Britney Spears and her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado, weren't shy about showing their affection for each other when they stepped out in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Friday, March 22, to do a little shopping. Walking across the parking lot at The Oaks, the pair laughed and held hands -- their first captured-on-film PDA.
A source tells Us Weekly that the 31-year-old pop star hit up multiple stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," an onlooker says of the former "X Factor" judge. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Incidentally, the dress Spears wore on the couple's attention-grabbing shopping date is from a company called Stop Staring! that specializes in vintage-inspired designs. She paired the black-and-pink fitted frock with brown sandals and a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Lucado, meanwhile, donned jeans, a white oxford shirt and a gray vest. He also carried a charcoal-colored blazer and sported a plaid baseball cap.
"He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source told Us of the Virginia native, Spears' first rumored beau since she called off her engagement to CAA agent Jason Trawick. "David grew up on a farm. He does all right. He's into restoring old cars."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite