Britney Spears holds hands with rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 'Planet of the Apes' Doesn't Monkey Around in Massive $73 Million Box-OffMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 7:48:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA's National Board Sends Proposed Contract to MembershipMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 6:29:00 AM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box Office
So happy together! Britney Spears and her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado, weren't shy about showing their affection for each other when they stepped out in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Friday, March 22, to do a little shopping. Walking across the parking lot at The Oaks, the pair laughed and held hands -- their first captured-on-film PDA.
A source tells Us Weekly that the 31-year-old pop star hit up multiple stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," an onlooker says of the former "X Factor" judge. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Incidentally, the dress Spears wore on the couple's attention-grabbing shopping date is from a company called Stop Staring! that specializes in vintage-inspired designs. She paired the black-and-pink fitted frock with brown sandals and a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Lucado, meanwhile, donned jeans, a white oxford shirt and a gray vest. He also carried a charcoal-colored blazer and sported a plaid baseball cap.
"He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source told Us of the Virginia native, Spears' first rumored beau since she called off her engagement to CAA agent Jason Trawick. "David grew up on a farm. He does all right. He's into restoring old cars."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite