Britney Spears holds hands with rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
So happy together! Britney Spears and her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado, weren't shy about showing their affection for each other when they stepped out in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Friday, March 22, to do a little shopping. Walking across the parking lot at The Oaks, the pair laughed and held hands -- their first captured-on-film PDA.
A source tells Us Weekly that the 31-year-old pop star hit up multiple stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," an onlooker says of the former "X Factor" judge. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Incidentally, the dress Spears wore on the couple's attention-grabbing shopping date is from a company called Stop Staring! that specializes in vintage-inspired designs. She paired the black-and-pink fitted frock with brown sandals and a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Lucado, meanwhile, donned jeans, a white oxford shirt and a gray vest. He also carried a charcoal-colored blazer and sported a plaid baseball cap.
"He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source told Us of the Virginia native, Spears' first rumored beau since she called off her engagement to CAA agent Jason Trawick. "David grew up on a farm. He does all right. He's into restoring old cars."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite