Britney Spears holds hands with rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
So happy together! Britney Spears and her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado, weren't shy about showing their affection for each other when they stepped out in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Friday, March 22, to do a little shopping. Walking across the parking lot at The Oaks, the pair laughed and held hands -- their first captured-on-film PDA.
A source tells Us Weekly that the 31-year-old pop star hit up multiple stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," an onlooker says of the former "X Factor" judge. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Incidentally, the dress Spears wore on the couple's attention-grabbing shopping date is from a company called Stop Staring! that specializes in vintage-inspired designs. She paired the black-and-pink fitted frock with brown sandals and a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Lucado, meanwhile, donned jeans, a white oxford shirt and a gray vest. He also carried a charcoal-colored blazer and sported a plaid baseball cap.
"He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source told Us of the Virginia native, Spears' first rumored beau since she called off her engagement to CAA agent Jason Trawick. "David grew up on a farm. He does all right. He's into restoring old cars."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite