Britney Spears, K-Fed Didn't Speak at Son's Ballgame, Says Source
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline didn't exactly hit it out of the park at their son's Little League game in Calabasas, Calif., on Sunday.
Though the former spouses both attended the team's opening day, a source tells UsMagazine.com that "they kept their distance from one another and didn't speak." (Federline, 32, is one of the Westhills Yankees coaches).
Spears, 29, cheered on Sean Preston, 5, from the stands with love Jason Trawick, 39, and son Jayden James, 4. Federline had arrived earlier with his girlfriend, Victoria Prince, and the boys.
"When Jayden saw Britney arrive, he raced over to her, and she picked him up and gave him a big kiss. He wanted to sit with Britney and Jason," the source tells Us. "Victoria was sitting in the front row right next to Britney and Jason, but she kept to herself and talked to friends."
At one point, Spears and her agent beau walked Jayden over to the snack shack where the singer ordered a slurpee.
"When they came back to the bleachers, Britney's friend was there with a newborn baby and Britney couldn't wait to hold him," a source says. "She was cooing at the baby and Jason was patting the baby's head. Britney looked like she was in heaven holding the baby over her shoulder: She kept kissing him and smiling."
After the game ended, Spears and Federline continued to avoid each other.
Says a source, "He and Britney didn't come near each other until the end of the game, and even then, they stayed separate and didn't talk."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite