Britney Spears Rocks Skimpy Bikini, Wears Diamond Belly Ring
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Britney Spears is toned, tanned and taken! The "Hold It Against Me" singer -- who's slowly taken her relationship with law firm staffer David Lucado public in recent weeks -- spent March 25 soaking up the sun at a friend's house in Malibu.
Wearing a striped bandeau top with a blue bikini bottom, the 31-year-old pop star was photographed relaxing by the pool. Spears also rocked a diamond belly button ring; she's had her stomach pierced three times since 2000.
In a January 2009 interview with Glamour, Spears admitted her body has "completely" changed since giving birth to sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in 2005 and 2006, respectively. "I have had to work hard at getting it back to where it used to be," the singer told the magazine. "I used to be obsessed with working out."
Spears added that exercise isn't a "fun" experience, "so to do it every day would be horrible. Three days a week is cool, even two. It makes me feel good and feel like I’ve done something. It's important to take care of your body."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite