Britney Spears Rocks Skimpy Bikini, Wears Diamond Belly Ring
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Britney Spears is toned, tanned and taken! The "Hold It Against Me" singer -- who's slowly taken her relationship with law firm staffer David Lucado public in recent weeks -- spent March 25 soaking up the sun at a friend's house in Malibu.
Wearing a striped bandeau top with a blue bikini bottom, the 31-year-old pop star was photographed relaxing by the pool. Spears also rocked a diamond belly button ring; she's had her stomach pierced three times since 2000.
In a January 2009 interview with Glamour, Spears admitted her body has "completely" changed since giving birth to sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in 2005 and 2006, respectively. "I have had to work hard at getting it back to where it used to be," the singer told the magazine. "I used to be obsessed with working out."
Spears added that exercise isn't a "fun" experience, "so to do it every day would be horrible. Three days a week is cool, even two. It makes me feel good and feel like I’ve done something. It's important to take care of your body."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite