Britney Spears Rocks Skimpy Bikini, Wears Diamond Belly Ring
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Britney Spears is toned, tanned and taken! The "Hold It Against Me" singer -- who's slowly taken her relationship with law firm staffer David Lucado public in recent weeks -- spent March 25 soaking up the sun at a friend's house in Malibu.
Wearing a striped bandeau top with a blue bikini bottom, the 31-year-old pop star was photographed relaxing by the pool. Spears also rocked a diamond belly button ring; she's had her stomach pierced three times since 2000.
In a January 2009 interview with Glamour, Spears admitted her body has "completely" changed since giving birth to sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in 2005 and 2006, respectively. "I have had to work hard at getting it back to where it used to be," the singer told the magazine. "I used to be obsessed with working out."
Spears added that exercise isn't a "fun" experience, "so to do it every day would be horrible. Three days a week is cool, even two. It makes me feel good and feel like I’ve done something. It's important to take care of your body."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite