Britney Spears Rocks Skimpy Bikini, Wears Diamond Belly Ring
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Britney Spears is toned, tanned and taken! The "Hold It Against Me" singer -- who's slowly taken her relationship with law firm staffer David Lucado public in recent weeks -- spent March 25 soaking up the sun at a friend's house in Malibu.
Wearing a striped bandeau top with a blue bikini bottom, the 31-year-old pop star was photographed relaxing by the pool. Spears also rocked a diamond belly button ring; she's had her stomach pierced three times since 2000.
In a January 2009 interview with Glamour, Spears admitted her body has "completely" changed since giving birth to sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in 2005 and 2006, respectively. "I have had to work hard at getting it back to where it used to be," the singer told the magazine. "I used to be obsessed with working out."
Spears added that exercise isn't a "fun" experience, "so to do it every day would be horrible. Three days a week is cool, even two. It makes me feel good and feel like I’ve done something. It's important to take care of your body."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite