Britney Spears shows off skinny, toned bikini body at 'Work B-----' video shoot
- Photo: @BritneySpears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Interstar, MRM/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Now that's one hot mama! Britney Spears showed off a taut tummy and lean legs on the set of her new "Work B----" music video shoot in Las Vegas on Sunday, Sept. 8 -- and it's clear that the desert weather isn't the only thing that's sizzling.
In the sexy snapshot, Spears, 31, dons a bright turquoise bikini top and a tiny pair of matching bikini bottoms, her blonde hair tousled around her shoulders as she stands in what appears to be a narrow hallway. She completes the look with a pair of towering silver heels, her legs looking mile-long.
"Gonna get my tan on in the desert in between shots on the Work B---- set today," she tweeted earlier in the day. "It's HOT out here people!"
The pop songstress is set to launch new music and kick off her residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas this fall, with a new track set to debut on Sept. 17.
One day earlier, Spears gave her fans another sneak peak at the upcoming video with a shot of a monitor trained in on her face and toned abs. In the screenshot, the mother of two wears a cropped yellow-and-black lace corset top and black leather gloves that reach up to her elbows.
"Hot day on set," she wrote with a winking smiley. "A little dirty, little flirty, danced my A-- off. Stoked for tomorrow!"
The divorced mom to sons Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, has been putting in extra hours at the gym and in the yoga studio in order to get in shape for her return to the stage, telling Shape magazine earlier this year that she's fully prepared to give it her all.
"The [Vegas] performances won't be simple -- they'll be a massive party from start to finish," she told the May issue of the magazine. "And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite