Britney Spears' Toxic Video Cap Compared to Russell Crowe's 'Les Miserables' Hat
- Photo: Universal/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Mashup in the making? Britney Spears good-humoredly replied back to a fan who tweeted a hilarious photo comparing her airline stewardess hat in her hit "Toxic" music video to Russell Crowe's hefty blue headpiece in "Les Miserables."
"Hey @britneyspears did you see @russellcrowe in #lesMis maybe he is fan of you," the excited fan wrote to the 31-year-old singer.
Spears replied back gamely, tweeting at Crowe: "You wear it well. Maybe we should perform a Toxic/Work Song mashup."
In Spears' 2004 video, she plays an international spy who takes on multiple aliases, including an air stewardess vixen with a jauntily-worn blue cap.
Crowe, 48, plays Javert in the Oscar-nominated film, a prison guard and policeman who acts as Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean’s main nemesis.
The lighthearted exchange comes amid Spears' much-publicized split from fiance Jason Trawick. The pair pulled the plug on their engagement earlier this month though both insist the decision was an amicable one.
"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," the singer told Us Weekly in a statement Friday, Jan. 11. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."
Spears reportedly returned the $90,000 engagement ring to Trawick shortly after their public announcement, and Trawick, 41, had his name removed from her conservatorship.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite