Britney Spears' Toxic Video Cap Compared to Russell Crowe's 'Les Miserables' Hat
- Photo: Universal/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Mashup in the making? Britney Spears good-humoredly replied back to a fan who tweeted a hilarious photo comparing her airline stewardess hat in her hit "Toxic" music video to Russell Crowe's hefty blue headpiece in "Les Miserables."
"Hey @britneyspears did you see @russellcrowe in #lesMis maybe he is fan of you," the excited fan wrote to the 31-year-old singer.
Spears replied back gamely, tweeting at Crowe: "You wear it well. Maybe we should perform a Toxic/Work Song mashup."
In Spears' 2004 video, she plays an international spy who takes on multiple aliases, including an air stewardess vixen with a jauntily-worn blue cap.
Crowe, 48, plays Javert in the Oscar-nominated film, a prison guard and policeman who acts as Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean’s main nemesis.
The lighthearted exchange comes amid Spears' much-publicized split from fiance Jason Trawick. The pair pulled the plug on their engagement earlier this month though both insist the decision was an amicable one.
"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," the singer told Us Weekly in a statement Friday, Jan. 11. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."
Spears reportedly returned the $90,000 engagement ring to Trawick shortly after their public announcement, and Trawick, 41, had his name removed from her conservatorship.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite