Britney Spears' Toxic Video Cap Compared to Russell Crowe's 'Les Miserables' Hat
- Photo: Universal/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Mashup in the making? Britney Spears good-humoredly replied back to a fan who tweeted a hilarious photo comparing her airline stewardess hat in her hit "Toxic" music video to Russell Crowe's hefty blue headpiece in "Les Miserables."
"Hey @britneyspears did you see @russellcrowe in #lesMis maybe he is fan of you," the excited fan wrote to the 31-year-old singer.
Spears replied back gamely, tweeting at Crowe: "You wear it well. Maybe we should perform a Toxic/Work Song mashup."
In Spears' 2004 video, she plays an international spy who takes on multiple aliases, including an air stewardess vixen with a jauntily-worn blue cap.
Crowe, 48, plays Javert in the Oscar-nominated film, a prison guard and policeman who acts as Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean’s main nemesis.
The lighthearted exchange comes amid Spears' much-publicized split from fiance Jason Trawick. The pair pulled the plug on their engagement earlier this month though both insist the decision was an amicable one.
"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," the singer told Us Weekly in a statement Friday, Jan. 11. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."
Spears reportedly returned the $90,000 engagement ring to Trawick shortly after their public announcement, and Trawick, 41, had his name removed from her conservatorship.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite