Britney Spears Won't Get Married Until Lawsuits Against Her Are Settled
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Goddard/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Anthony,/Pacific Coast News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MWB/ZO6/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: RSB/HSS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Trawick has been shopping for an engagement ring for Brit.
"He has been everywhere from Tiffany to Harry Winston looking for a ring, and he is close to making his final decision," the insider tells RadarOnline.com.
"Don't expect anything too massive or obnoxious. This ring will be classy and under 4-carats."
However, Britney won't be getting married until several lawsuits that have been filed against her, including one by her former manager, Sam Lutfi, are settled or dismissed.
"Lawyers for Britney's conservatorship have been successful in keeping her from being deposed in the Lutfi litigation, and the lawsuit involving her Elizabeth Arden fragrance. First of all, everyone involved wants Britney to get married once the conservatorship has been lifted. She could get married under the conservatorship, but the judge would have to sign off on it. If that were to happen, lawyers repping Lutfi would absolutely go into court and argue that if Britney were able to get married, she should be able to be deposed. There is no way Team Spears is going to let that happen. It will likely be a long engagement, which is fine with Britney and Jason. They are 100% solid and very much in love," the source tells us.
Britney doesn't "want to get married until all legal matters have been dealt with. She wants to begin her life with Jason on a fresh clean slate," the source adds.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite