Britney Spears Won't Get Married Until Lawsuits Against Her Are Settled
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Goddard/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Anthony,/Pacific Coast News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MWB/ZO6/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: RSB/HSS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Trawick has been shopping for an engagement ring for Brit.
"He has been everywhere from Tiffany to Harry Winston looking for a ring, and he is close to making his final decision," the insider tells RadarOnline.com.
"Don't expect anything too massive or obnoxious. This ring will be classy and under 4-carats."
However, Britney won't be getting married until several lawsuits that have been filed against her, including one by her former manager, Sam Lutfi, are settled or dismissed.
"Lawyers for Britney's conservatorship have been successful in keeping her from being deposed in the Lutfi litigation, and the lawsuit involving her Elizabeth Arden fragrance. First of all, everyone involved wants Britney to get married once the conservatorship has been lifted. She could get married under the conservatorship, but the judge would have to sign off on it. If that were to happen, lawyers repping Lutfi would absolutely go into court and argue that if Britney were able to get married, she should be able to be deposed. There is no way Team Spears is going to let that happen. It will likely be a long engagement, which is fine with Britney and Jason. They are 100% solid and very much in love," the source tells us.
Britney doesn't "want to get married until all legal matters have been dealt with. She wants to begin her life with Jason on a fresh clean slate," the source adds.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite