Britney is back in 'Shape' and flaunting it
- Photo: Shape/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JP/JFXimages/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
The 31-year-old pop princess reveals her workout regimen, telling the fitness publication, "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio -- hour-long sessions three times a week, with my trainer, Tony Martinez."
It's certainly paying off for the former "X Factor" judge who also revealed that she follows the Nutrisystem program, a shake for breakfast and lunch plus a dinner of protein and veggies. Spears admits that it's tough for her not to over-indulge in treats with her sons, Sean and Jayden. "I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
While Spears' songs are most certainly on gym-goers playlists, what gets this "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer amped up? Spears tells Shape that she listens to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven."
For more with Britney, check her out in Shape when it hits newsstands (and iPads) on May 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite