Britney is back in 'Shape' and flaunting it
- Photo: Shape/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JP/JFXimages/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
The 31-year-old pop princess reveals her workout regimen, telling the fitness publication, "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio -- hour-long sessions three times a week, with my trainer, Tony Martinez."
It's certainly paying off for the former "X Factor" judge who also revealed that she follows the Nutrisystem program, a shake for breakfast and lunch plus a dinner of protein and veggies. Spears admits that it's tough for her not to over-indulge in treats with her sons, Sean and Jayden. "I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
While Spears' songs are most certainly on gym-goers playlists, what gets this "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer amped up? Spears tells Shape that she listens to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven."
For more with Britney, check her out in Shape when it hits newsstands (and iPads) on May 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite