Britney is back in 'Shape' and flaunting it
- Photo: Shape/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JP/JFXimages/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
The 31-year-old pop princess reveals her workout regimen, telling the fitness publication, "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio -- hour-long sessions three times a week, with my trainer, Tony Martinez."
It's certainly paying off for the former "X Factor" judge who also revealed that she follows the Nutrisystem program, a shake for breakfast and lunch plus a dinner of protein and veggies. Spears admits that it's tough for her not to over-indulge in treats with her sons, Sean and Jayden. "I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
While Spears' songs are most certainly on gym-goers playlists, what gets this "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer amped up? Spears tells Shape that she listens to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven."
For more with Britney, check her out in Shape when it hits newsstands (and iPads) on May 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite