Britney is back in 'Shape' and flaunting it
- Photo: Shape/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JP/JFXimages/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' DeathMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- TNT Scores Cable Premiere for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' Four More Marvel MoviesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery, sends loveMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:43:13 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' Death
The 31-year-old pop princess reveals her workout regimen, telling the fitness publication, "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio -- hour-long sessions three times a week, with my trainer, Tony Martinez."
It's certainly paying off for the former "X Factor" judge who also revealed that she follows the Nutrisystem program, a shake for breakfast and lunch plus a dinner of protein and veggies. Spears admits that it's tough for her not to over-indulge in treats with her sons, Sean and Jayden. "I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
While Spears' songs are most certainly on gym-goers playlists, what gets this "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer amped up? Spears tells Shape that she listens to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven."
For more with Britney, check her out in Shape when it hits newsstands (and iPads) on May 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite