Britney is back in 'Shape' and flaunting it
- Photo: Shape/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JP/JFXimages/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The 31-year-old pop princess reveals her workout regimen, telling the fitness publication, "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio -- hour-long sessions three times a week, with my trainer, Tony Martinez."
It's certainly paying off for the former "X Factor" judge who also revealed that she follows the Nutrisystem program, a shake for breakfast and lunch plus a dinner of protein and veggies. Spears admits that it's tough for her not to over-indulge in treats with her sons, Sean and Jayden. "I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
While Spears' songs are most certainly on gym-goers playlists, what gets this "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer amped up? Spears tells Shape that she listens to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven."
For more with Britney, check her out in Shape when it hits newsstands (and iPads) on May 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite