Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a 'Lapse in Judgment'
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."
On Sept. 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood, Calif., earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."
"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldean's new album, "Night Train," will be released Oct. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite