Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a 'Lapse in Judgment'
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."
On Sept. 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood, Calif., earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."
"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldean's new album, "Night Train," will be released Oct. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite