Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a 'Lapse in Judgment'
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."
On Sept. 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood, Calif., earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."
"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldean's new album, "Night Train," will be released Oct. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite