Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a 'Lapse in Judgment'
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."
On Sept. 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood, Calif., earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."
"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldean's new album, "Night Train," will be released Oct. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite