Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a 'Lapse in Judgment'
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Chuck Burton/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."
On Sept. 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood, Calif., earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."
"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldean's new album, "Night Train," will be released Oct. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite