Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne Split, Say Sources
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
Us Weekly -- Looks like Avril Lavigne will have to find herself a brand-new skater boy.
The rocker has split from her boyfriend of nearly two years, Brody Jenner, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
Calling it quits last week, Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, clashed over how to balance their relationship with their individual career pursuits.
"Every time he wanted to come back and take meetings to get his career back in order, she would make him go to Asia and Europe," an insider tells Us of Lavigne, who released her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," in March 2011, and helms her own clothing line, Abbey Dawn.
Former "Hills" actor Jenner, says the source, felt held back by his girlfriend.
"He hasn't worked and he wants to. They were both unhappy because he wants to have his career, she wants him to stay with her," says the insider, adding that Lavigne vetoed multiple TV show offers Jenner recently received.
Dating Lavigne since spring 2010, Jenner has been open about showing his affection. In August 2010, he shaved the letter 'A' into the side of his head, shortly after he reportedly inked his girlfriend's name on his left forearm.
Despite their split, the source close to the couple isn't ruling out a reconciliation.
"There is always a chance they will get back together," says the source. "Brody is trying to set the ground rules and wants to be able to work. They have to find a balance."
A rep for Lavigne, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in 2009, had no comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite