Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne Split, Say Sources
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
Us Weekly -- Looks like Avril Lavigne will have to find herself a brand-new skater boy.
The rocker has split from her boyfriend of nearly two years, Brody Jenner, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
Calling it quits last week, Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, clashed over how to balance their relationship with their individual career pursuits.
"Every time he wanted to come back and take meetings to get his career back in order, she would make him go to Asia and Europe," an insider tells Us of Lavigne, who released her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," in March 2011, and helms her own clothing line, Abbey Dawn.
Former "Hills" actor Jenner, says the source, felt held back by his girlfriend.
"He hasn't worked and he wants to. They were both unhappy because he wants to have his career, she wants him to stay with her," says the insider, adding that Lavigne vetoed multiple TV show offers Jenner recently received.
Dating Lavigne since spring 2010, Jenner has been open about showing his affection. In August 2010, he shaved the letter 'A' into the side of his head, shortly after he reportedly inked his girlfriend's name on his left forearm.
Despite their split, the source close to the couple isn't ruling out a reconciliation.
"There is always a chance they will get back together," says the source. "Brody is trying to set the ground rules and wants to be able to work. They have to find a balance."
A rep for Lavigne, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in 2009, had no comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Weekend
From Crowd Ignite