Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne Split, Say Sources
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Us Weekly -- Looks like Avril Lavigne will have to find herself a brand-new skater boy.
The rocker has split from her boyfriend of nearly two years, Brody Jenner, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
Calling it quits last week, Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, clashed over how to balance their relationship with their individual career pursuits.
"Every time he wanted to come back and take meetings to get his career back in order, she would make him go to Asia and Europe," an insider tells Us of Lavigne, who released her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," in March 2011, and helms her own clothing line, Abbey Dawn.
Former "Hills" actor Jenner, says the source, felt held back by his girlfriend.
"He hasn't worked and he wants to. They were both unhappy because he wants to have his career, she wants him to stay with her," says the insider, adding that Lavigne vetoed multiple TV show offers Jenner recently received.
Dating Lavigne since spring 2010, Jenner has been open about showing his affection. In August 2010, he shaved the letter 'A' into the side of his head, shortly after he reportedly inked his girlfriend's name on his left forearm.
Despite their split, the source close to the couple isn't ruling out a reconciliation.
"There is always a chance they will get back together," says the source. "Brody is trying to set the ground rules and wants to be able to work. They have to find a balance."
A rep for Lavigne, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in 2009, had no comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite