Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne Split, Say Sources
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Us Weekly -- Looks like Avril Lavigne will have to find herself a brand-new skater boy.
The rocker has split from her boyfriend of nearly two years, Brody Jenner, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
Calling it quits last week, Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, clashed over how to balance their relationship with their individual career pursuits.
"Every time he wanted to come back and take meetings to get his career back in order, she would make him go to Asia and Europe," an insider tells Us of Lavigne, who released her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," in March 2011, and helms her own clothing line, Abbey Dawn.
Former "Hills" actor Jenner, says the source, felt held back by his girlfriend.
"He hasn't worked and he wants to. They were both unhappy because he wants to have his career, she wants him to stay with her," says the insider, adding that Lavigne vetoed multiple TV show offers Jenner recently received.
Dating Lavigne since spring 2010, Jenner has been open about showing his affection. In August 2010, he shaved the letter 'A' into the side of his head, shortly after he reportedly inked his girlfriend's name on his left forearm.
Despite their split, the source close to the couple isn't ruling out a reconciliation.
"There is always a chance they will get back together," says the source. "Brody is trying to set the ground rules and wants to be able to work. They have to find a balance."
A rep for Lavigne, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in 2009, had no comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite