Chris Brown and Bow Wow spend fortune at strip club
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Chris Brown and his pal Bow Wow reportedly spent more than $15,000 watching women at a Florida strip club last week.
The "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker joined the rapper at the King of Diamonds venue in Miami on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011, following their concert in the city.
And the generous pair spent a fortune on drinks for their huge entourage before tipping three females working at the club $5,000 each, according to TMZ.com.
Bow Wow is one of the acts on the bill of Brown's current F.A.M.E. tour.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite