Brown backs Bobbi Kristina's singing plans
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Bobby Brown has vowed to support his daughter Bobbi Kristina's plans to pursue a music career.
The 16 year old joined her mum Whitney Houston onstage when the diva made her TV comeback on U.S. breakfast show Good Morning America last month.
And she is being tipped to follow in her famous parents' footsteps by music industry moguls, including Houston's mentor Clive Davis.
During an appearance on Oprah Winfrey's talk show earlier this year, the teen admitted Houston isn't keen on the idea of her launching a singing career.
She said, "I know (my mum) hates it, but it's the plan. It's my plan. Mine. Yeah."
But Brown has pledged to back his daughter all the way, telling WENN, "My daughter and my kids can do no wrong in my eyes so if that's what she plans to do I fully support her."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite