Brown backs Bobbi Kristina's singing plans
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Bobby Brown has vowed to support his daughter Bobbi Kristina's plans to pursue a music career.
The 16 year old joined her mum Whitney Houston onstage when the diva made her TV comeback on U.S. breakfast show Good Morning America last month.
And she is being tipped to follow in her famous parents' footsteps by music industry moguls, including Houston's mentor Clive Davis.
During an appearance on Oprah Winfrey's talk show earlier this year, the teen admitted Houston isn't keen on the idea of her launching a singing career.
She said, "I know (my mum) hates it, but it's the plan. It's my plan. Mine. Yeah."
But Brown has pledged to back his daughter all the way, telling WENN, "My daughter and my kids can do no wrong in my eyes so if that's what she plans to do I fully support her."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite