Busy Lenny Kravitz Looking for Love
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com8 of 12
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Singer Lenny Kravitz is struggling to find a girlfriend because his touring schedule keeps him so busy, he says.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
The "Fly Away" hit-maker was married to actress Lisa Bonet for six years, and they had a daughter, Zoe, prior to their 1993 divorce.
He went on to date a string of stars including Nicole Kidman and Vanessa Paradis, but has failed to find lasting love, and Kravitz is keen to put single life behind him.
RELATED: Hollywood Matchmaker: Halle Berry
The singer tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "I would like it to change; I think it's a good time for that to change now. I just love women; they're incredible. I think they are God's most amazing creation. I wouldn't say I'm the easiest person to be with. ... My life is a bit crazy: moving around, different country every day, long tours. It's not easy to build something. (It's) extremely (hard) -- it's an occupational hazard."
Kravitz also reveals that his father, Sy, who walked out on his mother in 1985, told him, "You'll do it too," and the rocker is determined to break free from the prophecy of bad relationships.
He adds, "It's something that I have fought and that I consciously continue to fight. I don't think I realized what that moment did until so many years later. It put something in me, it was just bizarre. I did let him know that it was really detrimental."
RELATED: Second-Chance Relationships
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite