Busy Lenny Kravitz Looking for Love
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com8 of 12
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Singer Lenny Kravitz is struggling to find a girlfriend because his touring schedule keeps him so busy, he says.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
The "Fly Away" hit-maker was married to actress Lisa Bonet for six years, and they had a daughter, Zoe, prior to their 1993 divorce.
He went on to date a string of stars including Nicole Kidman and Vanessa Paradis, but has failed to find lasting love, and Kravitz is keen to put single life behind him.
RELATED: Hollywood Matchmaker: Halle Berry
The singer tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "I would like it to change; I think it's a good time for that to change now. I just love women; they're incredible. I think they are God's most amazing creation. I wouldn't say I'm the easiest person to be with. ... My life is a bit crazy: moving around, different country every day, long tours. It's not easy to build something. (It's) extremely (hard) -- it's an occupational hazard."
Kravitz also reveals that his father, Sy, who walked out on his mother in 1985, told him, "You'll do it too," and the rocker is determined to break free from the prophecy of bad relationships.
He adds, "It's something that I have fought and that I consciously continue to fight. I don't think I realized what that moment did until so many years later. It put something in me, it was just bizarre. I did let him know that it was really detrimental."
RELATED: Second-Chance Relationships
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite