Busy Lenny Kravitz Looking for Love
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com8 of 12
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Singer Lenny Kravitz is struggling to find a girlfriend because his touring schedule keeps him so busy, he says.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
The "Fly Away" hit-maker was married to actress Lisa Bonet for six years, and they had a daughter, Zoe, prior to their 1993 divorce.
He went on to date a string of stars including Nicole Kidman and Vanessa Paradis, but has failed to find lasting love, and Kravitz is keen to put single life behind him.
RELATED: Hollywood Matchmaker: Halle Berry
The singer tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "I would like it to change; I think it's a good time for that to change now. I just love women; they're incredible. I think they are God's most amazing creation. I wouldn't say I'm the easiest person to be with. ... My life is a bit crazy: moving around, different country every day, long tours. It's not easy to build something. (It's) extremely (hard) -- it's an occupational hazard."
Kravitz also reveals that his father, Sy, who walked out on his mother in 1985, told him, "You'll do it too," and the rocker is determined to break free from the prophecy of bad relationships.
He adds, "It's something that I have fought and that I consciously continue to fight. I don't think I realized what that moment did until so many years later. It put something in me, it was just bizarre. I did let him know that it was really detrimental."
RELATED: Second-Chance Relationships
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite