Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge's Wedding: Juicy New Details!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrious Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jimmy James/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Weinsteins Sue Warners, New Line Over 'Hobbit' Sequel ProfitsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:05:45 AM
- Nominees at 20th annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:51:07 AM
- 4 new Matildas set to take the Broadway stageMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:45:20 AM
- Second City comedy camp coming to NewarkMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:44:41 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'
It was a ceremony fit for a King and a Queen.
When Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill wed Victoria's Secret supermodel Lily Aldridge at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif., on Thursday, the couple were joined by Caleb's bandmates and brothers, Nathan and Jared Followill, as well as his cousin, Matthew Followill.
Hours before the intimate ceremony began, Caleb, 29, and Aldridge, 25, enjoyed a family breakfast on the patio overlooking the garden. "Caleb and Lily had coffee and pastries and everyone sat around chatting," a source tells Us Weekly. "There was a relaxed vibe and everyone took their time eating and taking in the nice weather."
Once the meal was over, Aldridge and a girlfriend left to begin prepping for the 5:30 p.m. ceremony; Caleb and his family stayed behind, where they tanned by the pool, drank champagne and played horse shoes. "Caleb seemed very relaxed and not nervous at all," the insider notes.
Aldridge, who wore a custom-made Vera Wang gown, and Caleb, who looked dapper in a Gucci suit, "said their vows underneath a big tree with twinkle lights" just before sunset. "Lily cried throughout the whole thing," a second source tells Us. Once the ceremony was over, the couple and their guests had dinner in front of a big stone fireplace, the source adds.
"It was a perfect day," Caleb told Us on Friday.
The couple spent their first night as newlyweds in the Lilac Cottage, a one bedroom cabin featuring a king bed, a masonry fireplace, heated bathroom floors and an outdoor sunken hot tub and rain shower. The price? $1,200 a night.
The following morning, "Caleb and Lily met with their family again for a big relaxed brunch," the source says. "Everyone sat outside for hours chit chatting and talking about the night."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite