Carly Rae Jepsen Splits From 'Call Me Maybe' Boyfriend, Finds New Man
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Back in May, Carly Rae Jepsen was head over heels for the man who inspired her hit, "Call Me Maybe."
"He's an amazing guy," Jepsen, 26, gushed to Us Weekly about her boyfriend of one year, Jordi Ashworth, an architecture student. "Jordi is studying to become an architect, but right now he's taking some time out to come along and be involved in this adventure with me. It's nice that I don't get lonely," the singer previously explained Sunday World. "He blushes when he hears the song ("Call Me Maybe"), but I write a song a week, so he has a couple of CDs worth of songs dedicated to him."
But on Aug. 18, it was musician Matthew Koma proudly watching from backstage as the pop singer performed at the Summer MixTape Festival in Hershey, Penn.
What happened to Ashworth? "Carly broke up with Jordi in June because her schedule got crazy," says a source. Jepsen's career exploded after Justin Bieber, 18, shared a music video of himself with pals Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale dancing to her song in February of this year.
Soon after, Redfoo from LMFAO introduced Jepsen to her new guy. Adds the source, "She really likes him!"
Earlier this month, Jepsen joked with Us about setting her romantic sights on a much-beloved a-list hunk. "Ryan Gosling can call me anyways!"
She recently opened up about what she's looking for in a guy. "I really like guys who have confidence, but not the cocky over-the-top confidence," she revealed. "Guys with the right type of confidence are really sexy. I love to go on spontaneous dates and do things that we've never tried before or stay at home and make a homemade dinner."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite