Carly Rae Jepsen Splits From 'Call Me Maybe' Boyfriend, Finds New Man
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
Back in May, Carly Rae Jepsen was head over heels for the man who inspired her hit, "Call Me Maybe."
"He's an amazing guy," Jepsen, 26, gushed to Us Weekly about her boyfriend of one year, Jordi Ashworth, an architecture student. "Jordi is studying to become an architect, but right now he's taking some time out to come along and be involved in this adventure with me. It's nice that I don't get lonely," the singer previously explained Sunday World. "He blushes when he hears the song ("Call Me Maybe"), but I write a song a week, so he has a couple of CDs worth of songs dedicated to him."
But on Aug. 18, it was musician Matthew Koma proudly watching from backstage as the pop singer performed at the Summer MixTape Festival in Hershey, Penn.
What happened to Ashworth? "Carly broke up with Jordi in June because her schedule got crazy," says a source. Jepsen's career exploded after Justin Bieber, 18, shared a music video of himself with pals Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale dancing to her song in February of this year.
Soon after, Redfoo from LMFAO introduced Jepsen to her new guy. Adds the source, "She really likes him!"
Earlier this month, Jepsen joked with Us about setting her romantic sights on a much-beloved a-list hunk. "Ryan Gosling can call me anyways!"
She recently opened up about what she's looking for in a guy. "I really like guys who have confidence, but not the cocky over-the-top confidence," she revealed. "Guys with the right type of confidence are really sexy. I love to go on spontaneous dates and do things that we've never tried before or stay at home and make a homemade dinner."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite