Carly Rae Jepsen Splits From 'Call Me Maybe' Boyfriend, Finds New Man
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Back in May, Carly Rae Jepsen was head over heels for the man who inspired her hit, "Call Me Maybe."
"He's an amazing guy," Jepsen, 26, gushed to Us Weekly about her boyfriend of one year, Jordi Ashworth, an architecture student. "Jordi is studying to become an architect, but right now he's taking some time out to come along and be involved in this adventure with me. It's nice that I don't get lonely," the singer previously explained Sunday World. "He blushes when he hears the song ("Call Me Maybe"), but I write a song a week, so he has a couple of CDs worth of songs dedicated to him."
But on Aug. 18, it was musician Matthew Koma proudly watching from backstage as the pop singer performed at the Summer MixTape Festival in Hershey, Penn.
What happened to Ashworth? "Carly broke up with Jordi in June because her schedule got crazy," says a source. Jepsen's career exploded after Justin Bieber, 18, shared a music video of himself with pals Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale dancing to her song in February of this year.
Soon after, Redfoo from LMFAO introduced Jepsen to her new guy. Adds the source, "She really likes him!"
Earlier this month, Jepsen joked with Us about setting her romantic sights on a much-beloved a-list hunk. "Ryan Gosling can call me anyways!"
She recently opened up about what she's looking for in a guy. "I really like guys who have confidence, but not the cocky over-the-top confidence," she revealed. "Guys with the right type of confidence are really sexy. I love to go on spontaneous dates and do things that we've never tried before or stay at home and make a homemade dinner."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite