Carly Rae Jepsen Splits From 'Call Me Maybe' Boyfriend, Finds New Man
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Back in May, Carly Rae Jepsen was head over heels for the man who inspired her hit, "Call Me Maybe."
"He's an amazing guy," Jepsen, 26, gushed to Us Weekly about her boyfriend of one year, Jordi Ashworth, an architecture student. "Jordi is studying to become an architect, but right now he's taking some time out to come along and be involved in this adventure with me. It's nice that I don't get lonely," the singer previously explained Sunday World. "He blushes when he hears the song ("Call Me Maybe"), but I write a song a week, so he has a couple of CDs worth of songs dedicated to him."
But on Aug. 18, it was musician Matthew Koma proudly watching from backstage as the pop singer performed at the Summer MixTape Festival in Hershey, Penn.
What happened to Ashworth? "Carly broke up with Jordi in June because her schedule got crazy," says a source. Jepsen's career exploded after Justin Bieber, 18, shared a music video of himself with pals Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale dancing to her song in February of this year.
Soon after, Redfoo from LMFAO introduced Jepsen to her new guy. Adds the source, "She really likes him!"
Earlier this month, Jepsen joked with Us about setting her romantic sights on a much-beloved a-list hunk. "Ryan Gosling can call me anyways!"
She recently opened up about what she's looking for in a guy. "I really like guys who have confidence, but not the cocky over-the-top confidence," she revealed. "Guys with the right type of confidence are really sexy. I love to go on spontaneous dates and do things that we've never tried before or stay at home and make a homemade dinner."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite