Carrie Underwood Advises Miley Cyrus to Have Long Engagement
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: LEON/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Carrie Underwood has advised Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth, saying she wishes she'd had more time to plan her wedding to Mike Fisher.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Engaged!
Cyrus announced on Wednesday that Hemsworth had asked her to be his wife on May 31, after a three-year romance. They have not yet revealed when they plan on exchanging vows.
Underwood, who married ice hockey star Fisher in July 2010, just six months after he proposed, tells "Extra," "For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, 'We can get married this day,' so that's what we had. But just taking it easy, you know. If you can be engaged for a while, I'm sure that's really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really just hang out together and enjoy it."
RELATED: 2012 CMT Awards Backstage
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite