Carrie Underwood Advises Miley Cyrus to Have Long Engagement
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: LEON/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Carrie Underwood has advised Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth, saying she wishes she'd had more time to plan her wedding to Mike Fisher.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Engaged!
Cyrus announced on Wednesday that Hemsworth had asked her to be his wife on May 31, after a three-year romance. They have not yet revealed when they plan on exchanging vows.
Underwood, who married ice hockey star Fisher in July 2010, just six months after he proposed, tells "Extra," "For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, 'We can get married this day,' so that's what we had. But just taking it easy, you know. If you can be engaged for a while, I'm sure that's really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really just hang out together and enjoy it."
RELATED: 2012 CMT Awards Backstage
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite