Carrie Underwood Advises Miley Cyrus to Have Long Engagement
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: LEON/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Carrie Underwood has advised Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth, saying she wishes she'd had more time to plan her wedding to Mike Fisher.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Engaged!
Cyrus announced on Wednesday that Hemsworth had asked her to be his wife on May 31, after a three-year romance. They have not yet revealed when they plan on exchanging vows.
Underwood, who married ice hockey star Fisher in July 2010, just six months after he proposed, tells "Extra," "For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, 'We can get married this day,' so that's what we had. But just taking it easy, you know. If you can be engaged for a while, I'm sure that's really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really just hang out together and enjoy it."
RELATED: 2012 CMT Awards Backstage
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite