Carrie Underwood Advises Miley Cyrus to Have Long Engagement
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: LEON/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Carrie Underwood has advised Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth, saying she wishes she'd had more time to plan her wedding to Mike Fisher.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Engaged!
Cyrus announced on Wednesday that Hemsworth had asked her to be his wife on May 31, after a three-year romance. They have not yet revealed when they plan on exchanging vows.
Underwood, who married ice hockey star Fisher in July 2010, just six months after he proposed, tells "Extra," "For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, 'We can get married this day,' so that's what we had. But just taking it easy, you know. If you can be engaged for a while, I'm sure that's really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really just hang out together and enjoy it."
RELATED: 2012 CMT Awards Backstage
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite