- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Arrested Development': What Critics Think of the Bluths on NetflixMSNEntertainment 5/26/2013 4:54:49 PM
- Angelina Jolie's Aunt Dies of Breast Cancer at 61MSNEntertainment 5/26/2013 4:50:47 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs U.S. Rights to Jury Prize Winner 'Like Father, Like Son&aMSNEntertainment 5/26/2013 3:59:39 PM
- Despite 'Hangover III,' State of Movie Comedies No Laughing MatterMSNEntertainment 5/26/2013 1:29:32 PM
- Cannes Awards: Bruce Dern, Berenice Bejo Win Acting AwardsMSNEntertainment 5/26/2013 10:27:03 AM
- 'Arrested Development': What Critics Think of the Bluths on Netflix
Carrie Underwood is a married woman!
The "American Idol" winner, 27, wed her hockey player beau Mike Fisher Saturday night near Atlanta, Ga., UsMagazine.com has confirmed.
The two walked down the aisle in front of more than 200 guests at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga., in a ceremony estimated to cost more than $500,000, according to RadarOnline.com.
Underwood and Fisher, who plays for the Ottawa Senators, said their vows under a lakeside tent.
After a year of dating, Fisher, 30, popped the question last December with a 12-carat ring worth about $800,000.
"We're both obviously excited and very happy," Fisher said at the time.
Underwood hired a wedding planner, but also ironed out many of the details herself. "I bought a lot of magazines and am cutting out pictures," she told Us in January. "I have a folder and I cut out pictures and glue them in. It's in kind of a binder thing."
Fisher was tasked with coordinating the honeymoon.
"[Planning] that was Mike's project," she said at the CMA Fest last month. "It's a surprise. I have no clue where we are going, which is nice. I know it will be warm, that's about it."
The Grammy winner said she wasn't worrying too much about slimming down before her wedding.
"I'm not a big stresser -- Mike would love me if I weighed 800 pounds," she told reporters after taking the entertainer of the year award for the second straight year at the Academy of Country Music Awards in April.
Underwood first met Fisher backstage after an October 2008 concert in Toronto.
"I made sure he came in with some other people," she told Cosmopolitan. "I was like, 'What if he's weird?'"
They made their first public appearance as a couple in January 2010 at an event in Quebec.
After nabbing Video of the Year at the CMT Awards last month, Underwood gushed to Us, "No matter what happens, I go home a winner. I have the biggest prize, the guy sitting next to me. Win or lose, he is proud of me. Of course, it’s nice to share the good times too!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite