- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Carrie Underwood is a married woman!
The "American Idol" winner, 27, wed her hockey player beau Mike Fisher Saturday night near Atlanta, Ga., UsMagazine.com has confirmed.
The two walked down the aisle in front of more than 200 guests at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga., in a ceremony estimated to cost more than $500,000, according to RadarOnline.com.
Underwood and Fisher, who plays for the Ottawa Senators, said their vows under a lakeside tent.
After a year of dating, Fisher, 30, popped the question last December with a 12-carat ring worth about $800,000.
"We're both obviously excited and very happy," Fisher said at the time.
Underwood hired a wedding planner, but also ironed out many of the details herself. "I bought a lot of magazines and am cutting out pictures," she told Us in January. "I have a folder and I cut out pictures and glue them in. It's in kind of a binder thing."
Fisher was tasked with coordinating the honeymoon.
"[Planning] that was Mike's project," she said at the CMA Fest last month. "It's a surprise. I have no clue where we are going, which is nice. I know it will be warm, that's about it."
The Grammy winner said she wasn't worrying too much about slimming down before her wedding.
"I'm not a big stresser -- Mike would love me if I weighed 800 pounds," she told reporters after taking the entertainer of the year award for the second straight year at the Academy of Country Music Awards in April.
Underwood first met Fisher backstage after an October 2008 concert in Toronto.
"I made sure he came in with some other people," she told Cosmopolitan. "I was like, 'What if he's weird?'"
They made their first public appearance as a couple in January 2010 at an event in Quebec.
After nabbing Video of the Year at the CMT Awards last month, Underwood gushed to Us, "No matter what happens, I go home a winner. I have the biggest prize, the guy sitting next to me. Win or lose, he is proud of me. Of course, it’s nice to share the good times too!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite