Carrie Underwood dismisses talk of Taylor Swift feud
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Carrie Underwood has brushed off rumors of a feud with fellow country star Taylor Swift, insisting she's actually a fan of her country music peer.
RELATED VIDEO: Taylor's best Grammy fashion
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hit-maker was reported to be hoping to avoid the "American Idol" winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles amid claims Swift was not a fan of Underwood's attitude.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her."
RELATED: Celeb twitter feuds
However, Underwood insists there is no friction "that I know of at least," and she reveals she loves Swift's latest single, saying, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite