Carrie Underwood dismisses talk of Taylor Swift feud
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Carrie Underwood has brushed off rumors of a feud with fellow country star Taylor Swift, insisting she's actually a fan of her country music peer.
RELATED VIDEO: Taylor's best Grammy fashion
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hit-maker was reported to be hoping to avoid the "American Idol" winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles amid claims Swift was not a fan of Underwood's attitude.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her."
RELATED: Celeb twitter feuds
However, Underwood insists there is no friction "that I know of at least," and she reveals she loves Swift's latest single, saying, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite