Carrie Underwood dismisses talk of Taylor Swift feud
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Carrie Underwood has brushed off rumors of a feud with fellow country star Taylor Swift, insisting she's actually a fan of her country music peer.
RELATED VIDEO: Taylor's best Grammy fashion
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hit-maker was reported to be hoping to avoid the "American Idol" winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles amid claims Swift was not a fan of Underwood's attitude.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her."
RELATED: Celeb twitter feuds
However, Underwood insists there is no friction "that I know of at least," and she reveals she loves Swift's latest single, saying, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite