Carrie Underwood dismisses talk of Taylor Swift feud
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Carrie Underwood has brushed off rumors of a feud with fellow country star Taylor Swift, insisting she's actually a fan of her country music peer.
RELATED VIDEO: Taylor's best Grammy fashion
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hit-maker was reported to be hoping to avoid the "American Idol" winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles amid claims Swift was not a fan of Underwood's attitude.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her."
RELATED: Celeb twitter feuds
However, Underwood insists there is no friction "that I know of at least," and she reveals she loves Swift's latest single, saying, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite